Wednesday 26 April 2017

The Valley Below - Original Song




The valley below
(15/072015) Jason Horsler

[Am]down in the valley below
[E7] i walked with my woes
[Am] i was blind i [Dm] could not see
[Am] all the sins that [E7] burdened me
[Am]because i did not [E7] know
I was [Dm] down in the valley be - [Am] low

CHORUS:
The [F7] sheppherd [E7] rescued [Am] me
[Dm] now i'm free in - [Am] deed
[Am] from the the valley of death
the [E7] valley of sin
for [Am] he will lead me [E7] after him
and [Am] i will always [E7] go
to the [Dm] sheppherds voice I [Am] know
to the [Dm] sheppherds voice I [Am] know [F7] [Am]

[Am] bones in the valley below
[E7] and the wind begins to blow
[Am] you cannot tell where [Dm] it comes from
[Am] but the bones stand up and [E7] sing along
[Am] born of the Spirit they [E7] go
from [Dm] out of the valley be - [Am] low

            (Chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment