Saturday 17 September 2016

Cosmic Irony

    The more I submit to God and the more I want to live by his Word - the more FREE I feel! I was a slave to sin, a slave to my fragile intellect and knowledge, a slave to a future not worth contemplating on any real level, a slave to others and a slave to ambition and money - a slave to living for the fleeting and quickly passing moment we call life - a slave to my future death. Now I know the ultimate truth: that I am chosen, I am loved, I am so unworthy but yet still given uncomprehendable worth, that I am saved and in my future Heaven's gates are open wide. The truth is, Jesus is my Lord - He really did rise from the dead and I will one day meet him. He is my redeemer, He is my truth - and the truth has set me free!

No comments:

Post a Comment