Friday 23 September 2016

That's My King (Original Song)




Chorus:
[F] That’s my [C] king
[F] Do you [C]know him
[F]That’s my [G]king
[F]I want to [C]describe him
[F]That’s my [C]king
[F]The lion and the [C]lamb
[F]That’s my [G]king
[F]Yeah – and [C]amen

He’s the [Dm] maker of the land
And the [G] filler of the sea
With a [Dm] word he made the stars
From their [G] dust made you and me
He owns [Dm]every breath you take
every [G] meal you eat he grew
though you [Dm] only know him know
he has [G] always known you

[Chorus]

We were [Dm] lost and did not know
[G] Blind and would not see
[Dm] Deadto life numb to wrath
And [G] thinking we were free
But he came [Dm]down from heaven high
Was [G]tested and found true
[Dm]Jesus died, and rose to life
And [G] purchased me and you
Bridge (1):
I want to [Dm] stand upon the rooftop
and [G]in my joy to sing
O [Dm] taste and see the [F]Lord is good
And [C]you an trust in [G] him
[Chorus]

Even [Dm]now the angels marshall
The [G]church will soon be home
He is [Dm] standing up to break the seals
And [G]gather to his throne
O [Dm]bring the shining horse
To the de [G]feater of the grave
[Dm]Alone you own the harvest Lord
For [G] you alone can save
Bridge (2):
I want to [Dm] stand upon the rooftop
and [G]in my joy to sing
[Dm] Holy holy [F]holy God
[C]you are the king of [G] kings

[Chorus]

No comments:

Post a Comment