Monday 5 September 2016

Welcome to my new blog! I am Jason Horsler - otherwise known as Nutha Jason in cyberspace. I am a disciple of Jesus the Christ.


Only in living as a person in debt to and saved by and eagerly awaiting the Lord Jesus have I found any meaning in my life and a deep wellspring for the love and forgiveness of others. From my wife and children I have seen earthly grace - a significant but pale reflection of the grace I see freely given to me from the Father through the Son. Jesus the Christ was foretold of the prophets, born of a virgin, taught the words of life, died on the cross, rose again on the third day, ascended into heaven AND WILL RETURN AGAIN.
The most painful thing I experience everyday is not the destruction of the world or the suffering of people in it - though these things hurt -
no, the most painful thing is watching people pacing through their lives without loving Christ and dying without hope of eternal life - Hell is as real to me as Heaven. I wish anyone reading this would go and read the book of John or Matthew in the New Testament and find out for themselves who Jesus was and is. Taste and see that the Lord is good.


 Know and live out Scripture
Pray without ceasing
Be humble and loving
To God's eternal glory
Repenting and rejoicing;
Until Christ comes again


I will attempt to post something short and new here every day.


to learn more about me search for me on google or facebook or  youtube.


Serve our eternal King

J

No comments:

Post a Comment